the legal bit
Terms and Conditions
Tickets / Transfers / Cancellation
- When purchasing a ticket please note all tickets are non-refundable.
- Transfers may be permitted with 24hours notice given and with email correspondence.
- We please ask if your child is unwell with the 48hours prior to attending The Little Town of Play that you do not attend, if you provide 24 hours’ notice with email correspondence then we will happily exchange your ticket for another day.
- The Little Town of Play reserves the right to close at any time, this will be for your safety and security, if this occurs, we will issue full refunds or transfer to another session.
- One child ticket entitles the bearer of that ticket to 1 adult entry, additional adult tickets may be purchased separately in advance.
- Ticket price includes entry only, it does not include any food or drink. These can be purchased separately. Remember, we are a cashless town so don’t forget your card!
- We require pre-bookings via our website online. We cannot guarantee that there will be space on a session if you walk in, we will try to accommodate you were ever possible however you may be asked to leave and return for a different session. We really hate to disappoint you so please book online in advance; our booking system accepts bookings right up until the sessions have started.
- Group bookings are permitted up to 30 tickets in total. The Little Town of Play reserve the right to cancel any bookings exceeding this amount.
- Our spaces are limited, this is so children and adults can get full enjoyment from The Little Town of Play.
- Unaccompanied adults will be refused entry.
- Ticket prices are listed however may change at any time.
- Please note if you are buying on behalf of someone else please make them aware of our terms, conditions and rules of play.
- By booking your session online, you hereby accept our terms and conditions which are outlined on this page.
- The minimum booking requirement is one paying child + one free adult. If this requirement is not met, you may be refused entry to the session.
- Customers may be requested to provide proof of booking and purchase on entering our premises.
- Please contact us if you have any allergies or disabilities or medical conditions that you feel we may need to be aware of. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
The Little Town of Play Ltd is located at:
The Little Town of Play Ltd
Unit 1 Rowms Lane Swinton, Rotherham
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Like most website operators, The Little Town of Play collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Little Town of Play’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Little Town of Play’s visitors use its website. From time to time, The Little Town of Play may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Little Town of Play also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.thelittletownofplay.co.uk/ blog posts. The Little Town of Play only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
Certain visitors to The Little Town of Play’s websites choose to interact with The Little Town of Play in ways that require The Little Town of Play to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Little Town of Play gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.thelittletownofplay.co.uk/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Https://www.thelittletownofplay.co.uk/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-
The Little Town of Play discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on The Little Town of Play’s behalf or to provide services available at The Little Town of Play’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using The Little Town of Play’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Little Town of Play will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, The Little Town of Play discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when The Little Town of Play believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Little Town of Play, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.thelittletownofplay.co.uk/ and have supplied your email address, The Little Town of Play may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with The Little Town of Play and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The Little Town of Play takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
The Little Town of Play may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. The Little Town of Play may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Little Town of Play does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, The Little Town of Play uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with The Little Town of Play – by purchasing The Little Town of Play’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Little Town of Play collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Little Town of Play. The Little Town of Play does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If The Little Town of Play, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that The Little Town of Play goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of The Little Town of Play may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Credit & Contact Information
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to providing you with the ability to navigate across the website, such as providing you with the pages that you have requested via our menu system.
This website uses Google analytics in order to provide user behaviour statistics such as which pages a user has visited and which pages are most popular. We use these analytics tools to help users understand which pages/content is most beneficial to our customers, this allows us the knowledge to provide more content that is most relevant to our customers.